The Petflap is our never-blow-open, feather light operation pet door intended for those who want something better for their pet and their home.
Constructed of carefully bonded triple laminated durable plastic, the Petflap is available in off-white with hand-finished grey trunking. The trunking has an irregular, industrial finish similar to slate. The Petflap can be spray-painted using a product such as Plastikote or covered with vinyl but please note we can’t accept for return a Petflap modified in any way.
The circular shape makes for easy fitting into glass, wood or uPVC doors, and stone or brick walls. Secure with silicone sealant or architectural adhesive. The trunking helps to seal the internal door structure to avoid water ingress and damage. We recommend fitting by a professional experienced in this sort of work, as poor fitting can affect the Petflap’s performance. We accept no liability for inconvenience or expense arising from faulty fitting or faults arising in use.
UK shipping is £12 for signed for, next day delivery.
Before buying please check:
- Extended trunking is a bespoke service, we can’t retrofit extended trunking to a Petflap that already has standard trunking fitted. Please don’t buy here. Contact us and we will quote your Petflap order individually.
- the suitability of your door for the Petflap, both size and structure
- that the Petflap is big enough for your pet to pass through comfortably
- that you have read the Fitting Leaflet
- that you have read our Returns Policy and Terms & Conditions and are happy to abide by them
- that you have asked us any questions you have about the Petflap, its use, fitting etc
Pet access: 95mm x 185mm each side
Outer Frame: 300mm
Door hole cut: 252mm minimum – see fitting leaflet
Suitable for door panels up to 50mm deep
For shipping to non-UK destinations please get in touch. We’re happy to ship more or less anywhere in the world.