Help save money, energy and keep warm.
Here’s how to save money and energy with three nifty home draughtproofing products from the people that brought you the Ecoflap.
- The Energy Saving Trust says the average UK household spends £1632 per year on energy bills.
- Estimates suggest up to 20% of a home’s heat loss can be due to draughts. Using a Letterplate Eco, a Maxflap or a Petflap stops letterplate and pet door draughts, with all three products closing more tightly shut in windy weather.
- Each degree above 21C costs an extra 10% on your heating bills. With thermostats often in hallways and near letterboxes, our products help keep the heating turned down.
- Letterplate Ecos and our pet doors help to retain heat for longer which reduces boiler ignitions, reducing maintenance and wasted energy.
- Maxflaps and Petflaps keep tails and paws safe: no nipping or catching from springs or hinges. With a minimum of moving parts, they will last for years.
- The Letterplate Eco keeps mail and fingers safe: no tearing or crumpling from springs, magnets or brushes. As there are no springs to weaken and no brushes to break, a Letterplate Eco will last for years.
- We are dedicated to designing and building products that you can fit, forget and benefit from for years. We have been doing so for about 10 years and many of our original products versions are still in use today
A sample of our current product range:
(Please note, the original Ecoflap has been discontinued and replaced by the Letterplate Eco.)