Save money and energy
Here’s how to save money and energy with three nifty home draughtproofing products from the people that brought you the Ecoflap.
- The Energy Saving Trust says the average UK household spends £1632 per year on energy bills.
- Estimates suggest up to 20% of a home’s heat loss can be due to draughts. Using a Letterplate Eco, a Maxflap or a Petflap stops letterplate and pet door draughts, with all three products closing more tightly shut in windy weather.
- Each degree above 21C costs an extra 10% on your heating bills. With thermostats often in hallways and near letterboxes, our products help keep the heating turned down.
- Letterplate Ecos and our pet doors help to retain heat for longer which reduces boiler ignitions, reducing maintenance and wasted energy.
- Maxflaps and Petflaps keep tails and paws safe: no nipping or catching from springs or hinges. With a minimum of moving parts, they will last for years.
- The Letterplate Eco keeps mail and fingers safe: no tearing or crumpling from springs, magnets or brushes. As there are no springs to weaken and no brushes to break, a Letterplate Eco will last for years.
- The Ecoflap has been discontinued and replaced by the Letterplate Eco.