The Petflap is our never-blow-open, feather light operation pet door intended for those who want something better for their pet and their home. To see and hear the movement of the pet access flap please visit our YouTube channel.
- The Petflap’s exteriors are made of laminated durable recycled and recyclable plastic
- The middle layer is cut from sustainable and weatherproof tricoya.
- The windows are acrylic.
- The bolts are 316 stainless steel to reduce the risk of rust to Petflaps fitted in exposed coastal areas.
The Petflap is available in black, white, and a combination of black front and white back or vice versa, and either colour trunking is available. Please get in touch to order a mixed colour model.
The mostly circular shape makes for easy fitting into glass, wood or uPVC doors, and stone or brick walls. Secure with silicone sealant or architectural adhesive. The trunking helps to seal the internal door structure to avoid water ingress and damage.
Fitting instructions are available to view online and as a PDF download only. Visit our Fitting page to view or click on this link to download the PDF. We have available a life-size PDF of the pet access flap to download and cut out, if you want to test whether your pet can fit through (ensure Page Scaling is set to ‘None’ in your printer set up for a true size).
Your Petflap will arrive with protective film in place on all surfaces. This can be removed when fitting is complete. The lock should be open when peeling off the pet access film, and closed when peeling off the rim film.
Extended trunking is a bespoke service. We can’t retrofit extended trunking to a Petflap that already has standard trunking fitted so if you need bespoke trunking please don’t buy here but contact us and we will quote for your Petflap order individually.
We recommend fitting by a professional experienced in this sort of work, as poor fitting can affect the Petflap’s performance. We accept no liability for inconvenience or expense arising from faulty fitting or faults arising in use.
Before buying please check:
- the suitability of your door for the Petflap, both size and structure
- that the Petflap is big enough for your pet to pass through comfortably
- that you have read the fitting leaflet
- that you have read our Returns Policy and Terms & Conditions and are happy to abide by them
- that you have asked us any questions you have about the Petflap, its use, fitting etc
Pet access: 103mm x 187mm each side
Outer Frame: 300mm
Door hole cut: 258mm minimum – see fitting leaflet
Suitable for door panels up to 65mm deep
We send UK-destined Petflaps by Parcelforce48. Overseas parcels travel by services including UPS and DPD, depending on destination. All packaging is reusable or recyclable.